Clients can always trust us to offer them the best quality coffee beans. We offer most premium variety of Arabica coffee beans to our clients. Arabica is supposed to be the first cultivated variety of coffee beans having its origin in Africa. Arabica has lower level of caffeine and is only mildly acidic and less bitter in taste, with a softer and more aromatic taste. The Arabica coffee beans offered by us are grown in sanitary conditions without the use of harmful chemicals, pesticides and other noxious components. Our Arabica comprises Mysore Nuggets, Extra Bold: It is the highest grade of Indian wet-processed Arabica coffee. We also offer India Mysore Nuggets Extra Bold and India Mysore Gold Nugget Coffee.
(1) Taste. Often Robusta has its taste described as burnt tires or rubbery, which sounds disgusting
(2) One reason that the taste isn't as good for Robusta is that it has more caffeine compared to Arabica. Which may sound like a positive thing but caffeine carries a bitter taste which makes it an unpleasant drink. In fact the Robusta bean has 2.7% caffeine content, almost double the 1.5% of Arabica.
(3) Lipid & Sugar content: As mentioned here, Arabica contains almost 60% more lipids and almost twice the concentration of sugar than Robusta. This factor also probably has a big impact on why we prefer the taste of Arabica.
(4) From a price perspective, green beans of Robusta is about half the price of Arabica green beans on the commodity market.
(5) The Shape: Robusta beans are much more circular, whereas Arabica are more oval.
(6) Plant Height: Arabica usually grows between 2.5 – 4.5 meters compared to the 4.5 – 6 meter height of Robusta.
(7) Chlorogenic acid (CGA) content: This picture unfortunately, isn’t true – however something that is actually a part of coffee is CGA. It’s a significant antioxidant and an insect deterrent. Robusta is 7-10% CGA and Arabica has 5.5-8% CGA.
(8) Cultivation: About 75% of the world’s coffee production is Arabica, about 25% being Robusta. Brazil is the most significant Arabica producer and Vietnam produces the most Robusta.
More details:View company website
Its FreeVerify Now