We are engaged in offering a broad range of Neem oil to our customers. These are highly demanded by clients for their complete agricultural application for the purpose of plant protection and pest control. In our range, we provide our customers with Neem oil, Neem cake powder and neem cake, which can be bought from us at market leading prices. The products are biodegradable in nature, no residual effects and are safe for the environment, making these widely recognized by customers worldwide.
The neem oil acts as an insecticide and protects plants and crops against insect pests. This is effective against resistant parasites to insecticides and yet not harm beneficial insects. Being biodegradable leaves no residue on the final product.
Need parts used for oil and Manufacturing PesticidesNeem seed extracts are known to have germicidal and antibacterial properties that are useful for protecting plants against different types of pests. One Of the most significant benefits of neem based pesticides which it differs from its synthetic counterparts is that it leaves no residue on the plants.
Benefits of Neem Pesticides:
- It is nontoxic.
- It helps to nourish and condition the soil.
- Can be used in combination with other pesticides and oil for efficiency.
- It is environmentally friendly.
- Instead of killing pests, it affects the parasite life cycle.
- Anti appetizing properties found in the compounds of neon help protect plants.
- Pests usually do not develop a resistance to neem based pesticides.Neem pesticides are soluble in water and to promote plant growth.
- Acts as a repellent.
- Acts as the breeding pest controller.
How to use
- In the first plowing apply 250-400 kg of Nature neem seed cake per hectare soil application.
- Subsequently, 50-60Kgs than crops need.
- Apply 1 kg for parcels of 10 to 15 square meters. Meters.
- Neem cake can also be mixed with soil and apply for and around the roots of plants, vegetables, shrubs, and trees will be a remarkable result in the improvement of plant immunity.
- Neem cake can be safely applied in all cultures, bearing fruit, garden products, melon, cotton, tobacco, vines, and flowers.
We are adolescent brains with a point of making Indian agriculture the most high tech on the planet. Solid functional field learning and amazing scholarly information are the mainstays of our association.
More details:View company website
Its FreeVerify Now