Coveralls made from high-quality microporous film laminate offers excellent liquid and dust security in a soft and flexible with good precipitation vapor transmission characteristics.
- Category III (Complex) product – intended for protection against risks.
- Type 5 (EN 13982-1) protection against uncertain dry particles
- Type 6 (EN 13034) assurance against reduced splashes (light splashes and sprays) of dissolved chemicals.
- Two-way stretch film results in excellent strength properties.
- Anti-static meets the requirements of EN 1149
- Responds to the requirements of EN 1073-2: Protection against hazardous particulate impurity.
- Biological penetration: Material has passed the US Test ASTM F1671-97a corresponding insertion of microbiological bacteria.
Protection toward light sprays of low hazard liquids and hazardous dry particles.
Paint diffusing (non-linting surface)
Clean Room (may require further cleaning)
General cleaning and preservation applications
Asbestos removal and manipulating
Food processing applications.
Protection toward oils and resins.
Pharmaceutical processing and manufacture
Electronic assembly (non-linting and anti-static)
Lakeland Gloves and Safety Apparel Pvt Ltd, is regarded as one of the trusted names for manufacturing, exporting and supplying superior range of products like approach suits, kiln entry suit, flame retardant suits chemical resistant suits, etc.
More details:View company website
Its FreeVerify Now