The Asparagus Racemosus Racine Supplied and Exported by us, has many medicinal qualities due to which it is preferred by customers in pharmaceutical environments. Our clients are also satisfied with the availability of Racemosus asparagus in large quantities at competitive prices. The plant part used is the tuberous roots that have many nutritional and medicinal values.
The plant which contains the following:
- Shatavarin IV is a glycoside of sarsasapogenin having two molecules of romance and one glucose molecule.
- Four saponins, namely, Shatavarin I to IV.
- Mucilage of starch.
The roots that have the taste and flavor can be bitter, sweet, emollient, cooling, Nervine tonic, constipating, galactagogue, ophthalmic, Anodyne, aphrodisiac, diuretic, rejuvenating, carminative, Appetizer, Stomachic and antispasmodic.
This plant is useful for the treatment of nervous disorders, dyspepsia, diarrhea, dysentery, tumors, inflammations, vitiated vata and pitta conditions, burning sensations, Hyperdipsia, eye disease, kidney disease, liver disease, Stragury, scalding of urine, throat infections, tuberculosis, cough, bronchitis, oozing, gonorrhea, leukorrhea, leprosy, epilepsy, fatigue, hyperacidity, Colic, hemorrhoids, heart asthma, hypertension, abortion, agalactia, general asthenia.
- Asparagus is used as analgesic, aphrodisiac and galactogogue.
- It helps with nervousness, pain, restless sleep, disturbing dreams and people with low emotional and physical heart.
- The roots are useful in nervous disorders, tumors, dyspepsia, cough, throat infections, scalding of urine, tuberculosis and bronchitis general debility.
- The herb is useful in treating anorexia, insomnia, hyperactive children and people who are underweight.
- Software is used to treat menopausal symptoms and increases the secretion of milk during lactation.
- Asparagus is considered a tonic for rejuvenating female health and vitality.
More details:View company website
Its FreeVerify Now