The Amla Dry extract is obtained from the pericarp of dried fruits Amla Linn. Juice pressed and sprayed dried cold.Amla dry extract contains no less than 40.0 percent w / w of the labeled amount of tannin, calculated on the dry based. It might contain suitably included substances. Amla is one of the primary fruit found in India with high medicinal values. It does not have side effects.
The organic product is biting in taste, yet and still, at the end of the day, dissimilar to other Amla natural product does not lose its medicinal properties while dried or handled. It is trusted that the properties connected with Amla are perpetual. Amla is rich in polyphenols and minerals that strengthen the body to fight against many diseases. Amla is known for its rejuvenating properties.
- Extract natural full spectrum of fresh Amla
- Reconstituted dry distillation from selective fruits of Indian Gooseberry
- Holds solid regular type of vitamin C
- Clinically archived to be cardioprotective
- Improves the good cholesterol
- Reduces inflammatory marker C-reactive protein and bad cholesterol
- Reduced intima-media thickening
- Powerful and immunostimulatory antioxidant
- Safety proven by toxicity studies
- Main ingredient of most Ayurvedic preparations, especially Chyavanaprash
- Traditionally used to restore health, immunity, and vitality
- Suitable for capsules, tablets, food products such as yogurt, ice cream, drinks and sweets
Established in the year 1974, Kothari Phyto Chemicals International is engaged in manufacturing and exporting a wide range of drugs, pytochemicals and medicinal plants. Our state-of-the-art infrastructure sprawls across 70 acres of land on the outskirts of Madurai City.
More details:View company website
Its FreeVerify Now